1Corinthians 9:18 "What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it." (NIV)

My name is Kate.  I strive to live my life every single day for the Glory of God.  But do I succeed at that?  Absolutely not.  I fall short, every single day.  But I am saved by the Blood of Christ; and I strive to further His Kingdom, even though I know I will fall short.  Why?  Because it is what I am called to do.  Through music and relationships.  Those are the gifts I was entrusted with, and since I did not ask for them, I had better use them to the best of my ability.  I will not hide them under a rock, instead I will stand on The Rock and use them for The Glory of God!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The next Austin installment

So, I am heading back down to Austin on July 4th for 9 days!!!  I am so excited to go.

And the most exciting thing?  Is that The Lord just keeps opening doors for me down there!

I won't go into all the gritty details, but He has provided a place for me to stay (with a lady that I met the last time I was down there), and has connected me with new people already who I will be meeting when I go down, including a Mary Kay Director whose Sales Meeting I'll be attending.

I'll finally be connecting with Paul Vick in person, and meeting his wife too.  And who knows what else will come together in the next 51 days before I leave (yes, I know how many days until I go) :)

My friend Jen, who is planning to move there with me is likely visiting with me in July, at least for part of it.  So I'm really excited about that too!  God is so good, and He provides everything that we need, and He paves the way--all we have to do is walk on His path.

No comments: