Last night we outlined our "Ground Rules" and I think they're pretty great.
- Begin and end on time
- Call when you can't come
- Bring up issues or dissatisfaction right away
- No interrupting, or carrying on separate conversations
- Do any confrontations individually, not in front of the group
- No gossiping in prayer
- No grudges, come with a pure heart, and clean spirit towards everyone else
- start and end with prayer
- get prayer requests and foster an environment where people feel comfortable sharing
I am in charge of communications. I wasn't appointed there, but naturally fell into that position. It's a good place for me.
There are a lot of things on my heart right now regarding 'ministry' and my place in it. I'm not sure how to verbalize it all right now. But I know that God is working it out, and is placing me right where He wants me. I feel like I am right where I am supposed to be at this moment.
I am still feeling called to move to another place, Austin is still at the top of the list. The timing is uncertain, nothing is set in stone, but that desire has not gone away. But it is nice to know, that for now, right where I am in Maine, I am still being used.
I feel like this is all in preparation of the top being blown off. Do you know what I mean? Like this is a glimpse into a much larger picture which I am to be a part of. Obviously I'm not sure exactly what that is, but that is how I view this. Like, this is my training in a way.